Health and Safety Practices
With the health and safety of our campus community in mind, the College has adopted a number of proactive health and safety measures in accordance with guidance from local, state and federal health officials. These measures include:
- The requirement that all faculty, staff and students wear face coverings in classrooms, communal spaces within campus buildings, and when social distancing is not possible;
- The provision of cleaning supplies near classrooms and offices enabling students, faculty and staff to wipe down work surfaces;
- Reconfigured furniture and equipment to decrease room and building density;
- The installation of hand sanitizer stations throughout campus;
- Limiting the number of people in elevators;
- Establishing single-direction stairways and building entrances and exits (when possible);
- Posting informational signage throughout campus reinforcing various health practices, including handwashing, social distancing and mask wearing.
These measures are built upon the expectation that each and every one of us, individually and collectively, will take responsibility for our own health and the health of others to limit the spread of COVID-19 on our campus and within our community.
Report a Case
To ensure that North Central can provide the necessary support and resources to faculty, staff and students, members of the campus community should immediately report potential or confirmed COVID-19 cases to the College using the COVID-19 Reporting Form. All submissions will remain private; the information will strictly be used to enable the College and public health officials to monitor and address cases among our community.