Isolation & Quarantine Protocol
Please follow the directions below immediately. You are responsible for following the College’s guidelines below.
Click on the following link to access the College’s: COVID-19 Reporting Form
- For any of the above, if you are a STUDENT-ATHLETE, DO NOT ATTEND PRACTICE OR GAME, schedule an appointment with the Dyson Wellness Center at (630) 637-5550, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any of the above, if you are a North Central College EMPLOYEE, inform your direct supervisor.
- If you are a resident student and unable to isolate at home or you are isolating in Kimmel Hall and need to extend your isolation period because you do not meet the criteria for isolation release, call the Area Hall Director on Duty between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm at (630) 816-5298.
- If you are a student isolating off campus and need to extend your isolation because you do not meet the criteria for isolation release, contact email@example.com so that your faculty will be informed of your return to campus/classes date.
- Students should work with their professors to put plans in place to address an isolation or quarantine period, just as they would for a general illness. Student Disability Servicesdoes not accommodate a student in isolation or quarantine. However, if a student is experiencing a sustained medical situation or hospitalization because of COVID-19, and additional support is needed beyond what the professor can provide, the student should complete the Academic Accommodation Request form.
- If you do not meet the criteria to end isolation on day 6, remain in isolation for a total of at least 10 days and consult a medical provider before ending isolation.
- If you are severely ill with COVID-19, you should call 911 if you require emergency/urgent medical assistance.
- For physical and mental health resources, click HERE.